Mirror, mirror on the Wall

Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who am I?

Thursday 15 September 2011

London from my Perspective


Apart from Johnny Depp being my favorite actor, I love musicals and London is a very good place to see the best shows in the world!

Here is London from my perspective.

  • One can find history  in almost every building and these are preserved with greatest respect. The museums are very interesting and  must be visited! each museum tells a story worth knowing and sometimes it feels like 100 or 200 years past brought back to life!
  • In my opinion, the average Englishman is quite broadminded and knows a bit of everything (the ones I've met at least). Some are also well cultured, they read widely, know how to play at least one musical instrument, one type of sport or speak at least a foreign language! I think this is a very good thing for us to try to emulate. Human beings are capable of doing so many things!  I heard a while ago that the genius Einstein probably used only about 10 percent of his brain! if that's true then I dread to think how much we've wasted our potentials!
  • Although the dominance of Science and technology have caused many to lose faith in God, the very few who are still faithful worship straight from the heart and this is one major thing I have noticed. Although very few people go to church, the glow on the face of the 10 or a little more who go is one of struggle as a result of love, they practice true Christianity and one can be silently and sweetly drawn to God by their Christlike attributes, it makes one see that it is not the numbers in church that matter but the number of lives that are changed for the better

So although many might have been in and out of London a couple of times, there are still many interesting places and things to discover. I think that although its fun to go to Madame Tussuad's, The London Eye and Dorothy Perkins one could discover much more.

P.S: the first song in the video is kind of what I wanted but I'm no good at video editing lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment