Mirror, mirror on the Wall

Mirror, mirror on the wall... Who am I?

Wednesday 26 October 2011

I saw a Rainbow!!!!

I have to admit I like walking, I love to feel the wind glide through my skin and feast my eyes with the wonders of nature. I also love to clear my head and fill it with inspiration from the sweet sounds of  birds or the gentle sway of  grass  or the silence of open space. Its a very refreshing feeling, quite good for improving ones total well being.

I took a nice walk (and beyond) through the park today and it was filled with beautiful scenery... will like to share some with you...



Nice spot for soccer my brother might say 

Hustle and bustle as always
aah, much better

My Favourite!



It seems I've become a hobbit (without the ugly feet lol)

1 comment:

  1. Nice source of inspiration...got inspired looking at the pics myself.

    ReplyDelete